Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, November 14, 2008

Mini Acrylic Album

I thought I'd start off by sharing this mini acrylic album I completed this week. I used CTMH's new My Creations Mini Acrylic Album and My Reflections Evensong Level 2 Papers. Accessories include: ribbon, rub-ons, and sparkles. This will be a part of my December workshop schedule, which revolves around Christmas gifts. Be sure to check my CTMH website for complete details. I apologize for the quality of the photos; however this is not an easy thing to photograph (could be my photography skills too - LOL!)




Top View



Page 1 & 2 w/tag



Page 5 & 6 w/tag



Page 5 & 6 w/tag flipped



Page 9 & 10

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails