Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May's Card Night - Tinkerin' Cards

Tonight was my monthly Card Night workshop. I honestly wasn't sure what I was going to do with these papers when I decided that's what we'd use, but I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. It seems this time of year with graduations, we needed Thank You cards. The new Thank You stamp set worked beautifully for this with so many possibilities. Thanks to sister consultant Kim Schnoor for the wonderful RAK I received in the mail yesterday, which included this stamp set. I'd been pondering getting it, but always managed to talk myself out of it since I already have so many stamp sets.






All designs are from Originals, although, some have been modified from their original concept. As I didn't have samples done for tongiht, we sort of played a little. I love nights like that (other than feeling behind) because we'll bounce ideas off of each other and build off of each other's thoughts and ideas - it's a lot of fun and the cards always turn out different.


Papers - Tinkerin' Level 2 Paper Packet
Stamps - For Every Occasion, Say It In Style, Thank You, Gear Up
Inks - Clover Meadow, Twilight, Sunny Yellow, Sunflower
Accessories - Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Summer Craft Buttons


We usually get together the second Wednesday of each month for Card Night. I do all the prep work so all you have to do is stamp and assemble. You can also check my calendar and schedule your own card night with your friends on any of my open nights. I'd love to show you how to make fast, easy cards to send to family and friends!


Until next time...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails