Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank You!



After a really hectic July - especially the last couple of weeks, I was very suprised and blessed to receive this wonderful nomination for the Circle of Friends award from Haley. You truly made my day today, for which I thank you!





Here are the rules: Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

How fun is this? I have been so blessed to "meet" so many people online! Here we go, in no particular order:

Laura

Sue

Sara

Elaine

Linda

Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails