Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Animal Cookies Card Night

This month's Card Night uses the Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper Packet. We'll be creating 10 all occasion cards. I'll have a selection of stamps available to customize your cards to suit your needs.
Yes, I realize there are only 9 cards here. The 10th one is a surprise, which I'll post after my workshops this week.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

All cards from Wishes

Papers: Animal Cookies Level 2

Stamps: Believe in Your Dreams, Sweet Baby, June Word Puzzle, Thank You, Buttoned Together, For Every Occasion, Say It In Style, Priceless Love

Inks: Dutch Blue, Sunflower, Clover Meadow, Tulip

Techniques: Sponging, Generation Stamping


Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails