Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm SO Excited!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I had a wonderful time with family. We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house again this year. While it makes for a hectic week, I was lucky, I had 2 days off work - Wednesday and Thursday...which definitely helps with getting everything ready. I really enjoyed spending time with family and even learned a couple things about my family history. I always love hearing stories from my uncles about when they were growing up.

So the reason I'm SO excited? As I have no classes scheduled for December since everyone wanted to take a break, I get to play for me! It's going to be a little challenging with my schedule, but it's definitely going to be FUN!

I'm taking the Journal Your Christmas class over at Shimelle.com again this year. However, this year, I'm actually going to DO the class instead of just read the material. Already have an album picked out and my disaster area cleaned up enough to play.

I'm also going to be following along with Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas. I loved his tags last year, and of course, love some of his products. I can't say as I will actually get to do the tags, but will definitely be following along.

Of course, I still have to work on some CTMH projects. Our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop goes live tonight (how'd I miss that change?). I've also got a few pages to do for a project for a fellow consultant and friend. So, it's still going to be a busy week, but I love challenges.

I hope you have a GREAT week!

Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails