Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Card - Final Cut

I finally had the chance to finish up the Christmas cards for my hubby.  I told you that I had an alternative for the ribbon that he didn't like. I used Jingle Borders stamp set and embossed the barbed wire looking one in Cranberry EP.

For this one, I also opted to add some sparkle.  I had a mixture of Silver Pearl EP and Prisma Glitter, so I overstamped the stars trail in VersaMark then embossed. Unfortunately, it doesn't show up very well in the pic.  I also highlighted the windshield with Crystal Blue Marker and a Blending Pen. I opted to use Cocoa for Santa's boots to keep some of the black detail lines.

Thankfully, this one made the cut (like I had the time to do it over).  They are now signed, addressed and in the mail.



Pattern: Wishes - Sun Dial

Papers: Jingle Level 2
Stamps: Jingle Borders, December Word Puzzle, Ms. Holiday Cheer, Harley Davidson Alphabet(EK Success), Cruisin' Christmas (Stampin' Up!),
Inks: Tulip, Juniper, Olive, Staz-on Black, VersaMark
Markers: Cranberry, Juniper, New England Ivy, Sunny Yellow, Cocoa, Star Spangled Blue, Crystal Blue, Black
Accessories: Flower Soft - Polar White, Distress Stickles - Fired Brick, Cranberry Embossing Powder, Silver Pearl EP, and Prisma Glitter


Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails