Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Christmas Wish Came True

A friend and fellow Consultant, Rebekah, asked for help in completing 100 pages for Hurley Hospital's Neonatal Unit. I could only promise her a few pages (and thankfully, they could all be alike).

Rebekah's only requirements were using Close To My Heart paper, and 2 photo mats for 4x6 photos, and of course a Christmas theme.

I finally finished mine up today. I thought I'd share what I came up with.


Papers: Jingle
Stamps: Checklist
Inks: Juniper
Accessories: Twinkle Brads, Cranberry Organdy (retired), Creme Brulee Ribbon, Cranberry Grosgrain, Holiday Red (at least that's what the lid said) Eyelets (retired), Sparkles

Title was cut on my Cricut (Christmas and Storybook carts). I ran "Christmas" through my Cuttlebug with D'vine Swirl folder. I used a modified Treasure Pocket from Reflections. I thought I'd include a few tags for journaling and/or extra photos.




The tags were also cut on my Cricut (Boxes, Bags, & Tags). I stamped the "identification" stamp from Checklist in Juniper ink. That stamp will allow parents to journal the important details from their child's birthday.

Until next time...


1 comment:

Haley D. said...

Your layout is beautiful. I love how we can touch lives and celebrate relationships through Close To My Heart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails