Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Veranda Workshop on the Go

Our monthly workshop is this coming Sunday.  I finally got a chance to finish the layouts for this one.  I'm pretty pleased at how they turned out. You should be able to click on each layout and make it bigger.

This month's workshop features the Veranda Level 2 Paper Packet, Filigree Charms, Just Blooms Spring Blossoms, and Antique Copper Mini-Medley Accents.  The stamp set featured is Follow Your Heart, which is only available by purchasing the WOTG Basic Kit.

This is the featured layout in the workshop guide.
The Filigree Charms are sponged with Stazon Brown ink.
The Just Blooms Spring Blossoms are layered with stamped images for a unique floral look.
The "ribbon" across the pages is actually paper.



This is the second layout shown in the workshop guide. It is Small Packages from Imagine.  I opted to leave the flowers off of this layout so that I can use it with photos of my boys. I'm thinking it will work really well with some of our camping pictures.


This layout is also from Imagine (Serenade).  I orginally had not intended to sponge the Cocoa Ink quite so dark; however, I was working on these pages while watching Avatar the other night - so I really wasn't paying too close attention to what I was doing.  But I really like how they turned out - sort of a burnt edge look.

If you're interested in completing these pages, the Workshop on the Go Basic Kit, is available through May 31, 2010 (a correction from the last time I posted this).  You'll get the Level 2 Paper Packet, exclusive stamp set, and Filigree Charms, as well as the workshop guide which includes the cutting diagrams and instructions.  You can also purchase the Just Blooms and Antique Copper Mini-Medley Accents to complete the pages as I've shown them here.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails