Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, May 28, 2010

Last Chance: Miracle Kit {Cards}

Don't forget, you only have until May 31st to get your hands on Close To My Heart's Miracle Kit!  Even if you don't do much scrapbooking, you can still use this wonderful kit for making special cards!  I spent some time yesterday finishing up some cards using this kit.  I did add some extra cardstock and ribbon that I had in my stash, but other than that, it was just what was in the kit.  Fellow consultant, Beckie Lehman, shared her cards and instructions on our consultant boards (another GREAT perk to being a consultant!).



Thanks to Beckie's instructions, I got 14 cards from one kit, with extra paper and embellishments leftover.
I did change the colors of some of the Dimensional Elements to better suit my tastes, but I love these cards!

Here's a couple more close up shots and you can click on the pictures to make them bigger.





Beckie also has an Acrylic Album on her blog. 
I know I won't have time to get one made before the end of the month, but it's definitely on my to do list.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails