Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Miracle Kit Layouts

I finally had a chance to get my Miracle Kit layouts finished this evening.  I LOVE this special, limited edition kit from Close To My Heart!  The colors are gorgeous, as well as neutral enough to be used with a wide variety of photos.

My stepson's girlfriend had taken some wonderful pictures of my granddaughter, Victoria, that were PERFECT for these pages (okay, so they also gave me an excuse to use purples and pinks on layouts).  Rachael also shared some great pictures of her and Bryan and the kids from Easter, which I also thought were perfect (and yeah, there's the pink thing again too).

There is no stamping involved in this kit (unless you wanted to).  However, there are these cool, Irresistibles(TM) Chipboard Die-Cuts that you can make any color you want to with our 60 Exclusive Inks.  Just use a sponge and add color in a circular motion, kind of burnishing it into the chipboard. The cool resist will resist the ink and leave the pretty pattern showing.


I apologize for the glare (it's from the Memory Protectors Flip Flaps).


I colored the Irresistibles with Blush (butterfly) and Sorbet (bracket).
Two sponge sections are included in the kit for you to use.


I love this picture of Victoria and Isaak together.
The ribbon and buttons are also included in the kit.

This is the photo underneath the Flip Flap.
The Flip Flaps give you the option to add more than one photo to your layouts.


Again - sorry about the glare.


I LOVE this picture of Victoria.
The instruction guide suggests an 8x8 photo. I had an 8x10 photo printed and cropped it down.
The Irresistibles are sponged with Amethyst, Petal, and Sweet Leaf.


I sponged Petal, Amethyst, Sweet Leaf, and Spring Iris (butterfly) on the Irresistibles.


With the Flip Flaps open. 
The instruction guide also has detailed instructions on how to use the Flip Flaps and cut your Memory Protectors so you can flip them up once they are in your album.

The special limited edition Miracle Kit contains everything you need (except the inks) to complete the two layouts shown here.
  • 2 - 12x12 B&T Duos Paper (1 each of 2 patterns)
  • 2 - Printed Die-Cut Shapes (1 each of 2 designs)
  • 5 - 12x12 Colonial White Cardstock Sheets
  • 1 - 12x12 Bamboo Cardstock Sheet
  • 1 - 6x12 My Stickease Adhesive Sheet
  • 1 - 6x9 Irresistibles Chipboard Die Cuts
  • 1 - Mini-Medley Accents Colonial White Collections (ribbon, brads, metal tags, buttons)
  • 12" Colonial White Waxy Flax
  • 3 - Memory Protectors Flip Flaps
  • 2 - Sponge Wedges
  • 1 - Instruction Guide with cutting diagrams for both layouts
There are several ways to get your own Miracle Kit:
  • Purchase the kit for $19.95 (plus shipping/tax)
  • Purchase the kit for $10 with a $40 order (excluding Studio J Layouts)
  • Purchase the kit for $5 with a $60 order (excluding Studio J Layouts)
  • Hostesses with party sales of $350 receive the kit FREE!
  • Join my team during May and receive the kit FREE with your new consultant kit!
The Miracle Kit is only available until May 31, 2010, or while supplies last! Contact me today to get your Miracle Kit or shop online through my website!  As my thanks to you, everyone who purchases or earns the kit will be entitled to a free workshop to complete the layouts. You'll have access to my assistance, if needed, as well as all 60 colors of inks to color your chipboard to coordinate with your photos.  Check my calendar for details.

Until next time...
Debra

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your pages are great Debra.
Victoria is a pretty girl and it shows in the pictures. I now have to find pictures for my Miracles Kit.

Kathleen said...

What a beautiful job you did on these, Debra~! Great pictures to go with the layouts!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails