Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Card Workshop: Passages

During June, I'm featuring the Passages Level 2 Paper Packet for my workshops and gatherings.  It just seemed so fitting with Father's Day being this month.

I had fun creating the cards we will be doing for our card workshops this month.  They can be used for a variety of masculine events - birthday, retirement, and, of course, Father's Day.



During my first workshop this month, I opted to change one of the cards. The top left card just didn't seem right with the saying "Time of your life" and a key.  So, I played a little and come up with this.


I gave everyone the option of which card they wanted to make (or even one of each since we make 2 each of 5 designs).  The watch is from the June Stamp of the Month - Wonderful Friend.  I embossed it in gold on Cocoa cardstock. For the face, I used the embossing pen and "colored" the face area then heat embossed with the clear embossing powder.  The watch is then cut out and popped up using 3D dots.

Stamps: Live Inspired, Wonderful Friend (June Stamp of the Month), Lifetime (WOTG Exclusive)

If you are interested in joining us for a card workshop this month to create your own set of cards, check my calendar for our next workshop, or schedule your own with your friends!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails