Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jackpot June: It's GOODIE BOX DAY! {June 2}

Today is a Goodie Box day! Get a box filled with popular products at 60% off of retail value. Plus you'll get a deal on shipping/handling.  Today's Goodie Box is valued at $200 and can be yours for only $80! That's a 60% savings!


We can't tell you what's in the Goodie Box, but you're sure to LOVE it!  Last year's goodie boxes contained stamps, papers, embellishments, accessories and more!  All of your favorite Close To My Heart stamping and scrapbooking products! 

Get your's today, while supplies last, through June 3rd, 10am EDT! 

Yesterday's Mystery Jackpot item was the My Reflections I'ts a Guy Thing Level 1 Kit!  If you ordered the My Reflections It’s A Guy Thing Level 1 Kit (X7091AJ) yesterday on my website, you won both the Designer Ribbon Round Heavenly Blue Collection and the Designer Ribbon Round Hollyhock Collection (If you ordered 10 of them, you won 10 of them)!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails