Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop {Happy Forever}

It's time once again for our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  This month, we are featuring July's Stamp of the Month, Happy Forever, set of 9.





If you've come from {Jill's Blog}, you're on the right path. We have over 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!


I need more practice (and a lot more patience) at coloring in line art stamps. So this month, I decided to use the paper piecing technique to showcase this stamp set.  I stamped the hedgehog on the Desert Sand side of two different background and texture papers from the Zippidee Level 2 Paper Pack.  The first image, I trimmed the whole hedgehog. For the second image, I trimmed just the body of the hedgehog. There is just enough of a shade variance to give him just the right effect.  The balloons were stamped on Cranberry Cardstock, Indian Corn Blue Cardstock and the Honey side of one of the B&T's and trimmed.  For the balloon strings, I separated the Embroidery Floss into 3, 2-strand pieces and carefully threaded it up through the hedgehog image and down under the balloons.  I secured the strings with a glue dot behind his hand.



Pattern: Lucky Three - Originals
Inks: Black


Now "Hop" on over to {Cindy's Blog} to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! The complete list of participants is here. Remember, the July SOTM is only available until July 31st! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

Until next time...
Debra

4 comments:

Nancy Keller said...

So cute. . . thank you for sharing. . I really need to get me some of that zippidee paper :) Your card is so cute!

Andrea Ewen said...

How cute and colorful! This would be a perfect child's birthday card! Thanks for sharing!

Laurie said...

This is so cute! I love it with the zippidee papers!

Scrappy Caren said...

adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails