Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Workshop On The Go {Zippidee}

I finished up the layouts for our Zippidee Workshop On The Go this weekend. Actually, I only got the paper put together. I haven't yet decided on the stamping and embellishments. It doesn't help that I bought the new Carousel Cricut cartridge and I'd LOVE to use it on these pages with our various fair/carnival pics, but I need to sort through my pics first.  Unfortunately, that's not going to happen anytime soon due to other commitments and work schedules.


Featured Layout from WOTG Brochure
I did the stamping and embellishing on this one as per the instructions in the WOTG guide.
It's generic enough for me to use with our fair/carnival pics.


Second Layout - Imagine Monologue


Bonus Layout - Imagine Personality Presence

Stamps: Ticket To Ride (WOTG Exclusive)
Inks: Cranberry and Black

We haven't set a date yet for our workshop, but we're looking at July 29th tentatively.  If you're interested in attending, let me know which workshop kit and add ons you'd like to order.  Alternatively, you can complete this workshop on your own by having everything mailed directly to you.

Paper Only Workshop $17 ($22 if mailed to you)
  • Zippidee Level 2 Paper Packet ($12.95)
  • WOTG Instructional Guide ($1.00)
Basic Workshop $35 ($38 if shipped directly to you)
  • WOTG Basic Kit ($29.95)
    • Zippidee Level 2 Paper Packet
    • Ticket To Ride Exclusive Stamp
    • Dimensional Elements Stars
    • WOTG Instructional Guide
Best Workshop $47 ($49 if shipped directly to you)
  • WOTG Basic Kit ($29.95)
  • Holiday Craft Buttons ($7.50)
  • Black Hemp ($2.25)
Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails