Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweetheart Workshop on the Go

I also managed to get the NEW Sweetheart Workshop on the Go layouts done last Thursday.  I LOVE Valentine's and these new papers are PERFECT for Valentine's!  Of course, you can use them for other pictures and occasions too.

This month, you will have the option of creating FOUR layouts!  We were discussing it at our Wings workshop and we all really liked the artwork samples in the new Idea Book. I couldn't decide on just one to use for the workshop, so I came up with a way to do all four! I LOVE how they turned out.

Here's the layout from the Workshop Guide:





Not only do you get new papers, but we also get new stamps (Pennant Alphabet), and new accessories (Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment - epoxy stickers)!  I did stamp the title for this one; however, I did change it from the suggested one in the guide.

This is the additional layout shown in the Workshop Guide: Spellbound from Magic.
 I changed the butterflies into hearts and added some leftover B&T for the photo mats.


This is the third layout we'll be doing: Now You See It from Magic. The right page has been rotated.
I don't usually scrap 8x10 photos, so I changed the photo mats to 4x6.
This can be rotated back if you don't normally scrap vertical pictures.
You will need to pay attention to the orientation of the heart B&T paper when cutting.


This is the fourth layout we'll be doing (if you choose): Trapdoor also from Magic.  If you choose to do this layout, you will need to provide 2 additional sheets of White Daisy Cardstock (you can also purchase them for an additional $1.00).  I will provide the additional sheet of Tulip cardstock needed for the Magic template. 


I changed the size of the photo on the left to a 5x7 as I don't scrap 7x9 photos either.
I LOVE how you can modify our how-to patterns to fit the photos you do scrap!
I used some of the left over Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment epoxy stickers, as well as some of the left over Mini-Medley Accents Black Collection from the Wings workshop.

Use Your Stash Challenge
The colors for the Sweetheart workshop are Baby Pink, Cotton Candy, Tulip, and Black. Most of the embellishments/accessories are black, but the other colors will work as well. So, dig through your stash and see what you've got!
Our Sweetheart Workshop on the Go is scheduled for February 27th at 2pm ET.  Deadline to order for the workshop is February 11th. Can't make it then? Get your friends together, pick an available date from my calendar, and contact me to schedule YOUR workshop!



Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails