Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, February 25, 2011

Crop for the Cure 2011 {Round 1}

The first of 2 Crops for the Cure was held last weekend in Evansville, Indiana.  Once again, I was THRILLED to return to such a wonderful crop for a GREAT cause! We had 250 croppers attend this crop. Amanda and all the volunteers do an AWESOME job at putting on the crop.  It's filled with great friends, great food, TONS of prizes and SO much more!

Channel 14 News interviewing Amanda

My recruiting display

 Crop for the Cure Chairperson - Amanda Bulkley

 My mom and helper for the day

Another shot of my booth

The left page was my Make & Take for the crop.
The right page was available as a page kit for purchase for those croppers that wanted a 2 page layout.

Each year, I donate 10% of my sales from the crop back to the Crop for the Cure for the Susan G. Komen Greater Evansville Affiliate.  I'm happy to say that I will be donating $40 from this crop!  Thanks to all those croppers who stopped by to support my Close To My Heart booth for the day!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails