Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, March 25, 2011

Workshop on the Go {Mayberry}

I finished up my samples for the Mayberry Workshop on the Go Layouts workshop that I'll be doing this month. Well, they are as finished as they are going to get until I get pictures sorted out to go with them.  One of my goals for this summer is to get all my pictures organized and start putting pictures on all my blank pages.

As usual, we will be doing 3 layouts.  Here's the featured layout from the instructional guide.


Here's a close up of the flower on the left page:

I love the new Canvas Badge Buttons!



Here's the bonus layout featured in the instructional guide. The pattern is Raise the Curtain from Magic.

Here's a close up of the buttons. Since I haven't figured out what pictures I'll use, I've left a couple blank to add images to later.




Here's the third layout we'll be completed. The pattern is Charmed, also from Magic.
I love the I can get 3 different looks from one My Reflections Paper Packet using different papers and patterns.

If you'll be attending my Mayberry Workshop, you'll also get to create the make and take and extra page that I used at the second Crop for the Cure in Evansville.  



You can always schedule your own Workshop on the Go - just choose a date from my open dates and contact me!


Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails