Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Workshop on the Go {Sophia Layouts}

I finally had a chance to photograph our layouts from our Sophia Workshop last weekend. We created 3, 2 page 12x12 layouts using the Sophia Workshop on the Go Kit.  This kit comes complete with a Sophia Level 2 Paper Packet, Exclusive WOTG only stamp set, our new Pink Button Assortment, and Colonial White Waxy Flax.  Plus you also get the workshop guide which gives you cutting, stamping, and assembly instructions for complete the featured layout and 6 cards. You'll also have access/instructions to completing a second layout and/or 6 more cards.  Since we do it as a layout workshop, I also come up with a 3rd layout using the same How-To book as the second layout - in this case, Magic.

This is the featured layout from the guide. Those of you that know me, know that I'm really good at following instructions, so there's not much variation here.


Here's a couple of close ups for some of the stamping and embellishing details. I love how we used the B&T to stamp on to give it a subtle pattern underneath the image. Then layering and popping the image and adding buttons completes the look.




Here's the second layout that is shown in the guide. You can get the cutting guide from my website to show you which papers to use for which pieces.


Here's a close up of the stamping detail.  I also used some leftover cardstock to cut my journaling and photo mats according to the sizes listed in Magic.






Here's the third layout we completed.  I did add in the use of Heartfelt Treasures for this layout.


Here's a close up of the flower detail. I love how layering and adding 3D foam tape for dimension really popped these flowers.





Now, all I need to do is go through my pics of my adorable granddaughter and find the right ones for these pages.  Look for the new post for a tutorial on how to make your flowers pop just a little more using a really simple technique.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails