Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Add Cricut Flair to Any Workshop!

In this short video from Close To My Heart, you'll learn how to add a little flair to your layouts and cards using our new Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection! Many Close To My Heart scrapbook and card patterns are easy to adapt to include shapes cut using the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge. Find out how to incorporate Art Philosophy shapes into the Dreamin' Workshop on the Go™ project; you'll be inspired by this great way to pump up your projects and use your tools!



The Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection will be available on August 1st! You can pre-order yours today or schedule your own gathering to get yours at half price!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails