Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, July 22, 2011

CTMH Retiring Products!

I've been spending the week (in between ballgames) going through the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book and comparing it with the Spring/Summer Idea Book to see what is retiring.

These items are not in the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book, and as we are not getting a list from CTMH, I believe these products will be retired as of July 31, 2010. Order what you need before midnight on the 31st.
You can shop online directly: memoriesoftheheart.myctmh.com or you can call or email me with your order prior to July 29th.  I will be submitting an order on July 30th.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! 

 



Cardstock
24 pks of Cardstock will only be offered in these colors after July 31st: Kraft,   
   Black, White Daisy, Colonial White, Vanilla Cream, Chocolate, Cocoa, Desert   
   Sand, Bamboo, Sweet Leaf, Pacifica, Smoothie, Creme Brulee, Olive, 
   Cranberry, and Outdoor Denim
Textured Cardstock – White Daisy
We are not retiring any colors and you will be able to purchase the other colors in combo packs.

Inks and Markers
After July 31st, you will be able to purchase our stamp pads and markers individually.  We will no longer offer them in sets of color families.  Order before July 31st so that you can receive the Color Family Set discounted price.


I'll post a list of retiring stamp sets shortly. Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails