Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, October 14, 2011

Studio J: Love Your Layout {October 2011}

It's time for another episode of Love Your Layout from Studio J!  I LOVE these video tutorials from Close To My Heart! I always learn something, even though I play in Studio J quite a bit.

In this episode, you'll learn how to crop My Stickease to make custom titles and embellishments. With these techniques, you'll be able to make your layouts even more unique.



Create your own layout in 30 minutes or less in Studio J.

During October, YOU can get a Studio J 12-month Membership AND 5 layouts for FREE when you join my team!  Just choose the Studio J Add-On Collection as your free add-on when you sign up to become a consultant during October.  You'll enjoy making customized digital layouts in our fabulous Studio J Online Scrapbooking Program AND you'll receive the benefits of being a Studio J Member, as well as the discount from being a Consultant! Each layout works out to about $5.50 (with Indiana tax).

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails