Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wonderland Christmas Card Workshop

I've been busy working on Christmas card workshop ideas for this year. I'll be offering a couple of different workshops this year.

The first one is a 20 card workshop using the beautiful Wonderland Level 2 Papers.


We'll create 4 cards each of the 5 designs shown. You will have the option to personalize your cards with various stamped images & verses.  Religious designs also available.

Paper Only Kit - $26.00 (includes shipping/tax)
Basic Kit - $35.00 (includes shipping/tax)
I'll also be offering this workshop using the Believe Level 2 Papers. Artwork for those will be coming shortly.

Contact me to schedule your workshop.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails