Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Saturday, January 14, 2012

CTMH Retiring Products - Get Them Before They Are GONE!

Huge thanks to fellow Close To My Heart Consultants, Kathleen Stoppelmoor and Cassandra Bennett, who  put together an Unofficial Retired List.  These products will not be available to order after January 31, 2012.  While some products may hit our While Supplies Last section on our websites, we do not have that guarantee.

Thanks so much to Tamytha, who put together this fabulous slide show of retiring products! I'm such a visual person, if you are as well, you'll love it!  I have also listed out the products with direct links to them on my website below the slideshow.


While you are shopping, don't forget to take advantage of the fabulous Stamp of the Month, Little Reminder, and our Rock the Block special for January!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails