Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop {Thoughtful Tidings}

It's time once again for our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month, we are featuring February's Stamp of the Month, Thoughtful Tidings, set of 11.
(Click on the image for a larger view.) 
If you've come from {Dawn's Blog}, you're on the right path. We have about 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go! 

I used the Sonoma Level 2 papers. The heart basket was cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge at 6 inches.  I added a zip strip across the front of the basket. The handle is cut at 3/4" x 10".  The "ticket" is stamped in Smokey Plum. The heart is stamped in Petal. I added them to the basket with 3D foam tape for a little dimension. I was going to fill the basket with Hershey Hugs, but I ate them before I got that far ;)

Now "Hop" on over to {Haley's Blog} to check out her fabulous artwork! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! The complete list of participants is here.

Don't forget, the Stamp of the Month is only available until February 29th! Contact your consultant, or click here!

Until next time...
Debra

1 comment:

Patti said...

Nice project Debra, simple and sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails