Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop {Life is Tweet}




It's time once again for our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month, we are featuring June's Stamp of the Month, Life is Tweet, set of 15.  


If you've come from {Brae's Blog}, you're on the right path. We have about 55 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I'll be honest, this month's stamp set is totally not me.  I ended up CASE'ing one of the cards from the ideas and inspirations on my website.  I just used what I had readily available (if you could see my disaster area, you would understand "readily available").  The card base is cut with the Cricut AP using [square4] and the card layer at 4 inches. The Colonial White piece is cut at 3 1/2" using [square4], then stippled with Desert Sand ink using the Stipple Brush from the Texture Tools.  The Lagoon strip is stamped with the border in Lagoon ink.  The flower is also cut with the Cricut AP - [flower5] at 2 1/4 inches. I added in a Foundry Pin Clip and a Flutter Paper Shape inked with Cocoa ink.

Supplies

Now, please "hop" on over to {Jen's Blog} to check out her fabulous artwork! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! The complete list of participants is here.

Don't forget, the Stamp of the Month is only available until June 30th! Contact your consultant, or click here!
Everyone who purchases the Stamp of the Month from me is invited to my FREE Stamp of the Month workshop next month where we will create a fabulous project or two using Friendship Bouquet. Check my calendar for dates and times!


Until next time...
Debra

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it with the butterfly :)

Dawn said...

Your card turned out great! Love the AP cartridge!

Wendy Coffman said...

So TWEET! Thanks for sharing!

Haley D. said...

Very "tweet!" I like how the little bird is nesting on the corner.

Nancy said...

Very cute card!!!

Kathleen said...

Debra,

What an adorable little card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails