Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Monday, July 23, 2012

Autumn/Winter 2012 Gathering Projects

I've been working on my Autumn/Winter 2012 party and workshop schedule.  With the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book, I've decided to try something a little different.  I've actually decided to make my life a little easier and leave the design work up to Close To My Heart for make and take projects.

Now, when you choose your date for your Close To My Heart gathering to earn FREE stamping and scrapping supplies, you'll also get to choose from a selection of projects.  Of course, I will still be offering a scrapbook page as a make and take as well. It wouldn't quite be right if I didn't.

Here's the projects for the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book period.

Avonlea 4 3/4" x 3" Card
 
Clementine 3" x 3" Card
 
Dakota Pillow Box
 
 Flirty Bookmark

La Belle Vie Cricut Box
 
 Moonlight 3" x 3" Card

 Pear and Partridge Gift Tag

Scholastic 3" x 3" Card

So, now you've seen the available projects for your make and take, go take a peek at my calendar and choose from one of my open dates for YOUR gathering and contact me to reserve that date and let me know which project you would like to make!  I'll be adding more dates once I get the school & football games schedule hopefully next week at registration.

I'll be posting the scrapbook page options around the 1st of August, but you know you'll love them too!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails