Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Workshop on the Go {Spellbound}

With the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book, Close To My Heart gave us a couple of "home decor" workshops as well as the card-making and scrapbooking workshops.  I have to say that I absolutely LOVE all of them, but I think that Spellbound is my favorite!


This fun and fabulous Halloween party workshop is designed to allow you to create a complete Halloween party for 8 people! You'll receive the papers, accessories, and instructions to create the following:
  • 8 Treat Bags
  • 8 Cupcake Liners
  • 8 Cupcake Picks
  • 8 Drink Wraps for pop/juice/Gatorade/beer bottles
  • 1 Banner (5pc) for decorating
The Spellbound Workshop on the Go Kit is designed to be a Cricut kit, used in conjunction with our brand new Artiste cartridge! Everything (except for the little bats on the cupcake picks) is cut using the Artiste cartridge!

Here's what you get in the kit:


1 – My Reflections® Spellbound Paper Packet (18 sheets, Exclusive to Kit)
1 – My Acrylix® Spellbound Cricut® Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
1 – Sunset Baker’s Twine (10 yards)
1 – Foundry® Pin Clips (Z1612)
6 – Jump Rings (not shown)
1 – Instructional Brochure 
Retail Value $36.79
Your cost - $32.95 ($39.00 including shipping/tax)

Now, while I do LOVE this workshop, I know I won't be hosting a Halloween party.  So, I've made a few adjustments and come up with a few different options for you.  Do you have kid(s) in elementary school that still do the fall/Halloween parties? Would you like have your treats for Halloween packaged up in a cute bag?

Using the same kit and instructions, you can create the following:


30 Regular or Mini Cupcake Liners & Picks
You will need 2 additional packages of Foundry Pin Clips.
(Please excuse my styrofoam cupcakes.) 

OR

30 Treat Bags
(The treat bags shown in the first photo end up too small, so I've changed the bags.
You can choose from the square box, handled bag, or the pillow box for your 30 boxes.
All 30 boxes will be the same style.)
OR

30 Drink Wraps and the Banner (shown above, slightly modified)
(The wraps can be sized to fit any bottle under 5 inches in diameter.)
  
I am also offering a Paper Only Kit for those that do not wish to get the stamp set, or perhaps don't like the Spellbound papers.  The Paper Only Kit will feature the Moonlight Paper Packet, plus additional cardstock required to complete the projects.

Moonlight Paper Packet
6 additional sheets of Cardstock
Typed Instructions
(Instructional Brochure is not available separately)
Your Cost: $16.00  (includes shipping/tax)

I've also put together a couple of add-on options if you'd like the Moonlight Kit.
*Please note that the jump rings and instructional brochure are not available separately.

Additional Products Required

If you are local, our workshop is scheduled for Sunday, October 14, 2012, at 1pm ET.  Please RSVP with your kit selection and prepay by October 1st.  Please allow at least 5 hours for this workshop if you plan on cutting your own at the workshop (you will need to bring your Cricut machine). If I am pre-cutting for you, please allow at least 2 hours to complete the projects. You are welcome to cut and stamp all the pieces at the workshop, then assemble the projects at home as well.

Party for 8 Kit
  • Spellbound Kit $39
  • Moonlight Paper Only Kit $16
Cupcake Liners/Picks Kit (makes 30 liners/picks)
  • Spellbound Kit $50 (includes 2 additional pkg Foundry Pin Clips)
  • Moonlight Paper Only Kit $16 ($28 with 2 additional pkg Foundry Pin Clips)
Treat Bags Kit (makes 30 bags)
  • Spellbound Kit $39
  • Moonlight Paper Only Kit $16 ($22 with Bakers Twine)
Drink Wraps & Banner Kit (makes 30 wraps and 1 banner)
  • Spellbound Kit $39
  • Moonlight Paper Only Kit $16 ($22 with Bakers Twine)
If you do not have the Cricut Artiste Collection, or would like me to pre-cut your workshop, please add $5.


If you are not local, you can still complete this workshop, please add $5 for postage.  If you can't make my scheduled workshop on October 14th, get your friends together and schedule your own workshop. Check my calendar for available dates - I only have a few in October!

Until next time...
Debra

2 comments:

Jann Schott said...

I really like how you offer alternative ideas for this WOTG!! Very cute...and at first I thought your styrofoam "cupcakes" were those "Snowballs" you see in the 2 pack from Hostess!! I guess I need to get my eyes checked?! LOL!

Anonymous said...

very good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails