Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Aspen Workshop Pages

Over the weekend, I finished up my workshop samples for December's scrapbook workshop. I used the gorgeous Aspen papers from Close To My Heart. While I think these will look better with photos on them, that may have to wait just a little bit.








































These two pages use Ceramcoat Acrylic paint. While I'm not overly thrilled with the right page, I have to admit that it was my first time using paint on a scrapbook layout. I will more than likely mount a photo on another piece of cardstock then onto the mat covering up some of the paint.

























On these two pages, I used the dry embossing and sanding techniques. I honestly LOVE the My Stickease assortment for these papers!



































If you are interested in learning more about this workshop, or even attending or scheduling one of your own, then hop on over to my website for complete details!

Until next time....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails