Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Key To My Heart!

Close To My Heart has an AWESOME promotion beginning December 16th through January 31st. For a limited time only, you can get a never before seen Level 2 Paper Packet and E-size Stamp Set for only $47.90! What's even better? You can get it for $20 with a $75 order! Even better than that - when you place a $130 order, you can get it FREE!
This picture does NOT do the stamp set or the paper justice! Check back on Monday for some artwork using this kit!

You can read more about this limited offer on my website.
Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails