Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sneak Peak!

So, it's been 2 weeks and I haven't managed to get upstairs to get any artwork done with the Key To My Heart kit. However, I have managed to play with the January Stamp of the Month - Moments In Time which will be shown in the new Spring 09 Idea Book released January 1st.




I know you can't see it real well, for which I apologize. I either get really small pics or really huge pics - still learning that part of blogger. However, you can view this awesome perpetual calendar stamp set here! I LOVE this stamp set - there is just SO MUCH that you can use it for - a year in review title page, save the date cards, invites, on the day you were born page, baby's first year album, and so much more!

The paper for this album is from the NEW That's Amore My Reflections Kit available January 1st. Colors are Chocolate, Blush, Tulip, Garden Green. Very pretty! The techniques I've used here are pretty simple - sponging and cross-hatch ink distressing. I added a couple of Dimensional Elements, Pewter Photo Hangers, Twill Ribbon, and Winter Craft Buttons. The alphabet stamp set I used is Chocolate Alphabet Large and then I hand cut each letter with my xacto knife and scissors. The layout is from Imagine - Subtitles.

Hopefully after the Holidays, I'll start posting more regularly. December just gets to be really nuts when you also work at the Post Office.

Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails