Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Key To My Heart Artwork

I finally managed to sneak away and do some creating with these GORGEOUS papers and stamps. This layout is from Imagine, called Salsa. I did make a few minor changes (that's what's so great about these books!).



The edges are stamped in Sorbet with the large corner stamp. I rotated it to fit nicely in each corner. To get the centers of the edges, I inked only a portion of the stamp and then covered what I didn't want with a post-it note. I used the other corner stamp and the second generation technique to stamp on the Juniper with Juniper ink. The trick to accomplishing the look I got, is to not press down very hard or evenly when stamping off on scratch paper. You'll get darker parts of the stamp as well as some light spots.

The heart is stamped in Sorbet on Colonial White cardstock then cut out and 3D dotted onto the stamped Juniper cardstock.

For this page, I used the same stamping techniques as before for uniformity. For the key, I inked my stamp first in Creme Brulee. Then I took a section of round sponge (I cut mine into 8ths), and inked the sponge in Sorbet then lightly dabbed it onto the key. Then I stamped it onto Colonial White cardstock and cut it out. It gave it a sort of tarnished look.

The center heart is stamped in Sorbet on Colonial White cardstock. I stamped the small corner flourish in Creme Brulee around the square creating a frame. Then I sponged the edges in Creme Brulee. The journaling stamp is stamped in Sorbet on Colonial White cardstock with the edges sponged in Creme Brulee.

I added 3 Colonial White bigger brads from the Mini-Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate collection.

Don't forget you can get your own Key To My Heart collection for a limited time for only $47.90 or $20 with a $75 purchase, or FREE with $130 purchase. You can shop directly through MyCTMH website or call or email me.

Hostesses can get a set free with a $400 gathering - schedule yours today!

Join my team through January 31st, and you'll get it for free also!

Until next time...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails