Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Daydream Workshop Layout

I got a little play time today. This is the first layout from the new Daydream Workshop, however I made mine a little more "boy friendly" as I have boys. You can see the original version here. I used the same pieces of paper as called for in the cutting diagrams; however I reversed the pink prints and used the Sweet Leaf and Creme Brulee sides. I did change the Blush bases for Sweet Leaf.



Instead of Hollyhock and Blush cupcakes, I made Lilac Mist & Spring Iris ones - which I thought were more fitting for boys.



You can view the complete details for this workshop on my website on my Calendar page under January 18th. You can view the 2 additional layouts and cards here.

Until next time...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails