Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, January 11, 2009

January's Card Night Class

This has to be a record for me - 3 posts in 1 day! LOL! I managed to get my card samples done for Card Night this coming Wednesday. It was a challenge for me to use the Daydream papers as I'm not a girly girl or a pink person, but I'm pretty pleased with them. Of course, you can also flip the B&T Duos for a whole different look. Stamps include Cupcake Sprinkles, Card Commentary, and Happy Birthday. Colors are Sweet Leaf, Blush, and Lilac Mist. Accessories available during class (not all shown or used here) include: Blush Ricrac, Just Blooms Big Pinks, Colonial White Brads, Holiday Collection Craft Buttons, and miscellaneous ribbons from my stash.





Card Night is usually the first Wednesday of each month. We moved it this month due to weather and family illness. It's always on my calendar - usually a month ahead of time. You get 10 cards for $10 complete with envelopes. We always use the papers featured in that month's Workshop On The Go. We generally do 2 each of 5 designs; however, there are times where I'll come up with more designs - it varies. If you'd like to attend a Card Night, give me a call or shoot me an email. If you can't attend, but would like to host a Card Night, I'll come to you. It's always fun and a great night out with friends.

Until next time...






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails