Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reminisce

I worked on a couple of cards for a swap this week. This first card is done using the new Reminisce stamp set and That's Amore Level 2 Paper Packet. I cut the ovals with the Coluzzle - they compliment this stamp set well. I used Chocolate ink to stamp the sentiment. The chocolate base piece is scored at 1/2" intervals to add texture and dimension. I opted not to sand it for a more elegant look. I added 2 Colonial White brads to secure the sentiment to the Sweet Leaf strip. Colors are Sweet Leaf, Blush, Chocolate and Tulip.




Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails