Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Evansville Crop for the Cure

The Evansville Crop for the Cure is fast approaching! The dates for this year's event are Saturday, February 28th and Saturday, March 14th. Registration will be opening up soon - and if you've been before, you know it fills up FAST!

I've attended the event for the last 2 years and LOVED every minute of it. It makes for a long day, but it is so worth it! In 2008, the crop raised $18,000 for Susan G. Komen for the Cure Greater Evansville Affiliate.

The event is a fun-filled day with lots of activities. Lunch, dinner, snacks & beverages are provided and the food is great! There are classes and free make & takes throughout the day. As well as goodie bags for everyone. Not to mention a host of door prizes from various vendors and donors. You can read more about it here.

I'll be attending both dates again this year. You'll get to see a lot of the new Close to My Heart products from the Spring 09 Idea Book. I'll also be doing one of the free make & takes (although I haven't decided just what yet). There will also be a prize drawing at my booth (I haven't decided that either - but it will be great). I should have my workshop schedule and samples done as well. And of course, I will be donating 10% of the sales from both days to Susan G. Komen for the Cure Greater Evansville Affiliate. While I will have some select products available during the crop, it is not feasible for me to bring everything; however, I will also be taking orders at both events.

Feel free to email me with any questions regarding the Crop for the Cure! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails