Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Emporium Cards - February Card Night

Tonight was my monthly card night workshop. As you've probably guessed by now, I'm not one for doing samples up too far ahead of time (I hope to change that while I'm off this week, but we'll see). We make 2 each of 5 designs, with nothing too complicated, perhaps a few subtle techniques. It's basically a fun evening of friends and stamps and paper.



I needed "Thank You" cards for customer orders and hostesses, but everyone attending gets to choose the greeting from a selection of stamps that will coordinate with the papers and main stamps used.

Tonights cards were done with Emporium Level 2 Paper Packet, Connections Stamp Set, Cocoa Organdy Ribbon, Twill Ribbon, and Pewter Brads. Colors are Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Vineyard Berry, and Colonial White.

Due to too many commitments and conflicts during the first week of the month, Card Night is now on the second Wednesday of the month (most of the time). You can always check my calendar to be sure, as well as get an idea of what papers we'll be using.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails