Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Emporium Workshop on the Go

I spent today working on my display boards for some of the upcoming Workshops on the Go. I managed to get Emporium almost done, as well as Stardust. I was actually pretty pleased with the amount of stuff I got done today (love when I have the house to myself!).


I somehow forgot to order the My Stickease to go with the Emporium WOTG, so will have to add that later, but I'm not 100% sure I'll use them anyway. I'm thinking pool pics of the kiddos from a summer or two ago.




This is the complete layout (well, minus the My Stickease that I forgot to order) that comes with the Basic Workshop. I could not find my brayer, (for those of you that know me - that's no suprise), so I improvised and sponged the edges in Sweet Leaf instead.



This is one of the other layouts that you can create with the extra paper from your Level 2 Paper Packet. It also calls for some My Stickease, which I will add later. I will also add the embellishments once I have the pictures in place.




This is the third layout that you can create with left over papers (and a few My Stickease). You can see samples of finished layouts on my website.


I also decided to create the cards shown in the instructional brochure. I've never done that before, as I don't generally mail cards (I know that's odd considering I make them). These cards are 4 3/4 x 3 and 3x3. They can also be made with the remainder of the Level 2 Paper Packet (and there is STILL paper left)!


For more information on this month's Workshop on the Go, please visit my website and check out the details on my calendar. You can also schedule your own WOTG - just shoot me an email or leave me a comment.

Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails