Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, February 13, 2009

That's Amore Workshop on the Go

I had fun yesterday working on my samples for the That's Amore Workshop in the Go. I really wasn't sure what I'd do with these pages, seeing as I have boys. As I kept working with these papers, I thought they would be great to showcase black and white pictures of my grandma and other heritage pictures.

These layouts are done with That's Amore Level 2 Paper Packet and the My Stickease, Reminisce stamp set, Chocolate and Tulip inks, Love Always Journaling Spots, and Heritage Edge Anchors. These two pages are the ones that are completed in the Basic Workshop, with enough paper, stickease, and journaling spots to complete the other 4 pages and cards.



This layout is one of the 2 bonus layouts that can be completed with the leftovers. The only thing added here were Antique Copper brads, both regular and Bitty Brads.



This layout is the second bonus layout that can be completed with the extra paper, stickease, and journaling spots. Again the only thing added here were the brads.


Here are the cards that are shown in the instruction brochure. These cards are 3x3 and 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. They can also be created with the extra paper. These cards feature the Reminisce stamp set.


This workshop will be my April Workshop on the Go and more details can be found on my calendar.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails