Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, February 13, 2009

Stardust Workshop on the Go

I also managed to finish up the Stardust Workshop on the Go samples that I had started on Wednesday. Of course, I still need to find pictures, but I'm thrilled just to have the pages done!

These layouts are done with the Stardust Level 2 Paper Packet and My Stickease, Flexi-Labels (they're new and they're fun!), Chocolate ribbon, and the Wishing Star stamp set with Desert Sand and Moonstruck inks.

This layout is the one completed with the Basic Workshop, with enough paper, stickease, and labels left over to complete the other 2 layouts and the cards (and then some). This layout calls for an 8x10 landscape photo; however, if you're like me and don't do 8x10 landscape photos, you can also use 2 4x6 photos matted and spaced evenly on the left page.



This is one of the 2 bonus layouts that can be completed with the leftovers. The only thing added here were the White Daisy Brads and the Summer Carnival Sassy Strands. I love how the Sassy Strands have added a visual interest and texture.
This is the second bonus layout that can be completed with the leftovers. Again, the White Daisy Brads and Sassy Strands were added here. To get an almost perfect circle of brads, I placed my Coluzzle Circle template on top of my page and carefully pushed a brad through one of the channels in the template to create the starter holes. I use the VersaMat and flip it over to have the cushion side up so the brads will go through easier. You can also use the foam sheet that comes with a stamp set or the Coluzzle Cutting Mat.


These are the cards that are shown in the brochure. You have more than enough leftover paper to create these cards. These cards are 6x6, 3x3, and 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.


This will be my March Workshop on the Go. More details are available on my calendar.

Until next time...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails