Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

At 1030pm last night, I realized that I hadn't made my hubby a card for today. So, I grabbed my leftovers from my That's Amore Level 2 Paper Packet (see I told you there was still paper left!). I had to use the Key To My Heart stamp set from the January promotion. Colors are Chocolate, Tulip, and Vanilla Cream. The key and heart are cut out and pop-dotted. A piece of Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon is tied around the key. I sponged everything in Chocolate. To add a little something to the key, I inked it first in Chocolate, then sponged on Tulip (making sure to clean off my sponge in between so as not to muddy my Tulip ink). The card sketch is from Originals - Log Cabin. I LOVE this book for making cards.



I hope you have/had a great Valentine's Day, regardless of how you celebrate.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails