Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Evansville Crop for the Cure

I had a WONDERFUL time at the Crop for the Cure on Saturday! Thanks to everyone who stopped by to see my Close To My Heart booth and visit with us.

I thought I'd share a few pictures from Saturday's event.


This is my spinner. I've had this spinner for years. It started out as a way to store my stamps. Well, for those of you that know me, that didn't last very long. It has since become a way to display the accessories from Close To My Heart. The "header" sign was cut on my Cricut (Accent Essentials, I think). The price tags were also cut on my Cricut. I then glue dotted them to an office binder clip that clips nicely onto my shelves.

This is my artwork display area (or at least the majority of it). I have my recruiting board in the back which highlight the Top 10 Reasons to join my team. I did open up the albums for croppers to flip through - we just hadn't got that far when I snapped photos.

One of my Workshop on the Go displays (That's Amore). I am offering the Basic Workshop package shipped directly to you for $4.95. While you don't get the stamps that are used, you do get the Level 2 Paper Packet, Stickease, and accessories, as well as the instructions to complete them.

Another of my displays. I got these peg boards from a wonderful consultant and friend, Michele Gamble. If I remember right, her dad makes these. I love the added space they gave me for showing off more product!

This is our "sign in" table. I had a door prize drawing for a retired Key To My Heart kit. I also had Spring 09 Idea Books for sale, as well as recruiting information, and hostess information.
The Make and Takes are held in a separate room away from the main cropping, which helps with the distractions.

This is the Make and Take I offered for Saturday. I realize it's a simple page, but when you're asked to keep it to 10 minutes and you can have up to 16 people at one time, simple is good - especially when you aren't sure of everyone's experience. The page is from Imagine - Monologue Left. I used the Stardust Level 2 Papers, Cocoa Cardstock and Colonial White Cardstock. The "Wish" is stamped in Cocoa Ink with the Building Block Alphabet. I added just a small piece of Twill Ribbon as an accent. Everyone that participated got to play with the stamps, as well as see the B&T Duos, so they got to choose the colors they wanted. Thanks to everyone who came back to play!

I have to mention these two gals. I could not have done this without Lea Rae and Sherryl. They both got up early and drove down to spend the day with me at my booth. Lea Rae is wonderful about helping people and talking with people. Sherryl is still learning as she's new to the whole scrapbooking thing, but she jumped right in there for a LONG day. I think they got a little of their own scrapbooking done during the day. Thanks so much, gals! I greatly appreciate it!
Thanks also goes to my mom for coming over 2 days in a row to help me stuff goody bags and get things finished up and ready. I greatly appreciate the help!
Now, I have a week and a half to get ready to do it all over again! And I LOVE every minute of it!
Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails