Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, May 3, 2009

National Scrapbook Day Crop

I had such a great time yesterday at the NSD Crop hosted by The Scrapbook Tree at Zander's Ice Cream Shop! It gave me a chance to meet up with some old friends as well as make some new ones.


Lisa Wilson from Shabby Pink Designs, Marcia Marion with Creative Memories and Phyllis Richardson from Stampin' Up! also had booths set up for the event. These ladies are very fun to spend the day with. And of course, they have awesome stuff too! The Scrapbook Tree had their store open just a couple of doors down from the crop. So there were plenty of opportunities for some shopping as well.

While I did not get anything accomplished for me, I did have a great time mingling and visiting with everyone. Thanks to everyone who took a few minutes from their scrap time to come check out my booth.






I also taught a scrapbook class for those that wished to participate. We did a two page layout from Imagine using the Stardust Level 2 Papers, Dimensional Elements Bookplates, Tan Hemp, and Pewter Brads. The stamps are Extreme Caps stamped in Clover Meadow ink. We used the Finishing Files, Edge Distresser, and Sanding Kit to add some texture and character to our layout.


Congratulations to Karen W. as she won the Distressing Kit that I gave away as a door prize!

Special thanks goes to Phyllis for helping me pack everything up and loading it back into my truck yesterday evening. I GREATLY appreciate it!

Stay tuned for more information on our ScrapPink for the Cure crop on October 10th!

Until next time....




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails