Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Booking Set Box

I've had this in my head since I saw the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. While it was designed as a 3x3 Notecard Box, I figured it would also be perfect for our Booking Sets. I took a little time to try it this afternoon, while I was waiting on flowers and brads to dry for my Stamp of the Month cards :)


I used the card design associated with the Spring 09 Booking Set for the top of the box, just changing up the papers slightly.





Papers: Emporium Level 2 (Cocoa, Sweet Leaf, Indian Corn Blue, Colonial White)

Stamps: Spring 09 Booking Set - True Treasures

Inks: Cocoa

Accessories: Cocoa Organdy Ribbon, Staple

To achieve the postage stamp look, I used an 1/8" hole punch and punched only half the edge of the cardstock.

Here's the box opened, showing the Booking Set tucked nicely inside. What a perfect way to showcase the Booking Set and present it to Hostesses!

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails