Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Moon Doggie Card Night

I know I've been neglectful of posting new artwork lately. It's not that I haven't done any, just that time and energy aren't always there.

Here are the cards we did this month during my monthly Card Night Workshop. All the card designs are from CTMH's AWESOME new book, Wishes. I actually used one of the 3 workshops featured in the book. I needed to prep 70 cards so I just cut the workshop out 4 times (I'll make up the extra set to use for thank you cards). Wishes gives you the cutting diagrams as well as the step by step instructions for assembly. Everyone's cards were slightly different as I usually have a selection of stamps available. And, of course, everyone's welcome to change up the layout of the card as they desire. One of these days I'll have to remember to take pictures of everyone's cards after we're done. Everyone was THRILLED and we had a ball! I haven't laughed so hard since, well, probably last month.


Papers: Moon Doggie Level 2, Desert Sand Textured Card Stock
Inks: Cranberry, Indian Corn Blue, Desert Sand, Honey, Garden Green
Stamps: Camping Fever, Let's Go Camping, June Word Puzzle, Extreme Happiness, and others
Accessories: Colonial White Crocheted Ribbon
Techniques: Rock n' Roll, Stippling, Generation Stamping, Masking

Until next time...




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails