Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today's Deal - White Daisy Organdy Ribbon

Today's deal on my website for the Deal-A-Day celebration during June is 3/8" White Daisy Organdy Ribbon. Qualify for this fabulous FREE item by adding one My Acrylix® stamp set size A, B, C, D, or E to your order (Customized Stamps and Stamp of the Month excluded). Incredible discounted shipping/handling of $3 US / $4 CAN applies to your Deal-a-Day purchase. (Limit one free item per order. Shipping/handling discount applies to orders of one stamp set and one free item only. The $3 US rate also applies to all non-continental US locations (i.e. AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO, and Guam).)

Did you know that you can dye organdy ribbon any color you need with just a few drops (or a little more)? Tie a beautiful bow or even a knot and add an accent to any card, layout, or projects.

If you've missed any of this month's deals, you can now see what you've missed by visiting my calendar. I've posted each day's deal, so far, onto my June calendar. You'll also find a couple of pictures of the past goodies boxes. There's 2 more goodies boxes to go this month.

Be sure to stop by and check out the deal of the day each day in June. Each deal is good from 11am ET through 10am ET the next day, while supplies last.

Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails