Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Box in a Bag

This is my other project for today...the one I found while I was supposed to be looking up the Stamp of the Month Swap colors for August. Anyway, since I still had the Animal Cookies papers and inks out, I thought I'd go ahead an use those (no point in adding more stuff to my pile).

Again, the directions are from Splitcoast Stampers. I told you I love that place!

Here's where I used that scalloped circle creation from my tutorial earlier today. You'll see that I also used the corner rounder with the guide removed to do the scalloped border at the bottom of the box.

I'm thinking I probably shouldn't have used the gingham ribbon with the polkadot paper, but you know, I was using stuff from my stash. And anyone who knows me well, knows that I really have no fashion sense, nor do I pay much attention to the "rules" of said fashion.

Supplies:
Paper: Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper Packet
Stamps: You've Got Flair My Acrylix Stamp Set
Inks: Clover Meadow, Sunflower, Tulip, Dutch Blue, Desert Sand
Accessories: White Daisy Ric Rac, Summer Carnival Brads, White Daisy Eyelets, Dutch Blue Gingham Ribbon (retired), Sunflower Organdy Ribbon (retired)
Tools: Waterbrush, Corner Rounder, Coluzzle Circle, Knife, and Cutting Mat

Until next time...


1 comment:

Tresa Black said...

Wow! I wouldn't have thought to use this paper and stamp set together, but it's FAB! Love how you colored the medallion. Perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails