Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Testing the Scheduling Option

As I'm going to be participating in the CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop hosted by Jena, I thought I'd test this scheduling option so I had it down. Granted, I'll probably still be up at midnight on the 31st, but I never know since it depends on what kind of day I've had.

I finally got a chance a hop through the July Blog Hop - WOW! Lots of talented artists and I LOVED seeing everyone's designs with the You've Got Flair set. If you missed it, grab your favorite drink, head on over to Jena's blog and get started.


Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails