Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, August 13, 2009

August Card Night: Back Country

We had so much fun last night at our monthly Card Night. I love getting together with these gals cause we always end up laughing and having a great time!

This month we used the Back Country Level 2 Papers and coordinating stamps. I did something a little different this time. I opted to make Circle Cards from the Wishes book. LOVE this book! I did these slightly different, in that I did not use the templates included, but used the Coluzzle Circle to cut the card bases and papers. Just take the White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack, fold the cards, then position the coluzzle to cut the largest circle out of the card base. That way, it's guaranteed to fit in a standard envelope without costing extra postage because it's square (although if you add lumpy embellishments, you may still have to pay that extra 20 cents).






All designs from Wishes

Papers: Back Country Level 2

Inks: Barn Red, Outdoor Denim, Goldrush, Olive, Desert Sand, Cocoa

Stamps: Campin' Fever, Let's Go Camping, Beauty of Christmas (retired - deer)

Accessories: Tan Hemp, Autumn Buttons, Pewter Brads, Outdoor Denim Ribbons (twill)

Techniques: Edge Distressing, Ink Distressing, Rock and Roll


We did do 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs), but as usual, I was running behind and didn't have them all ready. Then as we were having so much fun laughing and working, I never did get around to finishing my last card. I was too interested in what everyone else was doing. I love seeing what everyone else comes up with!


Until next time...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails