Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, August 27, 2009

September Stamp of the Month - Sneak Peek

I realized it had been a while since I posted anything...working 6 days a week kinda does that on occasion. I actually got my scheduled day off today (first one in a while)...so I took a part of the day and played with some of the new Close To My Heart products from the Autumn/Winter 09 book. No, my disaster area is not clean and organized. In fact, after today, I believe it's worse :) But I had fun!


I did get a couple of swaps completed today. So, I thought I'd share one with you. For this project, I used the September Stamp of the Month, Treasures. Unfortunately, I cannot share a link with you since it's not yet been released. BUT, if you come back on the 1st of September, I'm taking part in the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop again this month, and you'll get to see the stamp set and a TON of amazing artwork!









Gift Bag (approx. 4" x 5")

Twitterpated Papers (new)

Chocolate Ink

VersaMark Ink

White Embossing Powder

Colonial White Ribbon

Colonial White Brads

Coluzzle Circle Template

Corner Rounder (for the scallops)

Ivory Eyelets (probably well retired, but the only ones I had close - the new Colonial White soft set eyelets would work well)

Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails