Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Retired List

Close To My Heart has announced the 2010 Retired List. While some products will be updated or repackaged in the new Idea Books, others will be gone for good (like the stamps and papers!).

I'm going to try to give you a direct link to the Retired List PDF, but I'm not sure it will work (that's the technologically challenged part again). Just in case that doesn't work, it is posted on my calendar.

Items on the Retired List are available while supplies last until they are retired on December 31, 2009. If there's something you've been interested in or on your wish list, you might want to consider getting it before it's gone!


Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails